With graduation right around the corner, here are a few important details to remember:
- Caps and gowns may be picked up beginning June 1 at Enrollment Services between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Honor students will receive their medallions and honor cords when they pick up their caps and gowns.
- Graduation announcements and souvenir tassels are available at the bookstore.
ON GRADUATION DAY – Friday, June 12
- Graduation photography by Giske Image Design will be available before the ceremony from 2:30-3:15 p.m. in the garden walkway between the Hanson building and the gym.
- All participating graduates need to check in at the gym no later than 3:15 p.m.
- DON’T BE LATE!
- The processional will begin exactly at 3:45 p.m.
- Remind family and friends to arrive early to find parking.
- Seating is limited, so guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or blankets.
- Parking for disabled family members is available in the library parking lot.
- Family and friends are invited to attend the reception in the cafeteria following commencement.